I'm Yehonatan Kenan, a web and UX designer,
and a graduate of the Bezalel Academy of Arts & Design.
I live in Jerusalem and work at the IPBC (Israeli Public Broadcasting Service) as an art director.
Before that I worked at 'Globes' as an infographic designer and illustrator
(‘GLOBES’ is one of israel’s most popular economic newspapers).
in my free time I run the 'ABALE - a manual guide for men' Facebook page,
which I write and illustrate. The page is a humorous, comics-like guide for young parents,
showing them how to deal with everyday situations.
I love working with infographics and the vast majority of my work is in this field.
- infographic designer at GLOBES
- september 2011 – febuary 2016
- illustrator and infographic designer at BLAZER magazine
- 2011 – 2011 Tel Aviv, Israel
- infographic designer at LONLEY PLANET
- 2011 – 2011